Sage CRM: What Can It Do For You?
Over 14,000 small and medium sized companies across the globe use Sage CRM every day to accelerate sales, drive business productivity and make every customer interaction count. It is used by enterprising, growing companies seeking new ways to interact with customers, leverage the power of social media and take advantage of the latest mobile developments to further grow their business.
Build Valuable Customer Relationships
Sage CRM 7.3 doesn't just help sales people; it includes many other powerful new tools for growing your business. You can easily access your customer and business data on the road using mobile CRM, with Sage CRM for iPhone (previously Sage CRM for Sales Lite),and with our new app Sage CRM for Android. This means you and your team can work from anywhere.
We know how important your relationships with customers are and that email marketing is one of the most effective ways of communicating with them. This is why we now offer more choices to meet your email marketing needs.
Now, you can send important communications to up to 2,000 customers for free in Sage CRM using MailChimp. This is one of the most requested features from Sage CRM customers to date, and it will help you grow your business. You can also create an automated series of emails to propel your efforts 365 days a year. These features all you to send campaigns to segments of you list and track these campaigns in Sage CRM.
Shorten the Length of Your Sales Cycles
Responding to prospects and leads faster will enable you to shorten your sales cycle. This will help you use your company’s resources more efficiently and increase revenue. Using Sage CRM 7.3 you can:
- Sell products that don't require a complex sales cycle in fewer steps using our Quick Sale Workflow
- Generate a quote or order using a new default template merged with existing record details
- Create deal-lost and cross-sell rules to identify why you lost a sales deal and to target new opportunities with existing customers
Work From Anywhere With Mobile CRM
Modern sales people spend as much time the road as they do in the office. They need access to customer information wherever they are. As part of Sage CRM 7.3, we have:
- Created a single mobile theme so our CRM software works the same way on an iPhone, Android smartphone or tablet
- Increased the power of Sage CRM for iPhone, so you can track communications and record appointments on the go
- Built Sage CRM for Android so you can manage meetings, tasks and leads on your phone
Benefit From Cloud Based CRM Solutions
Historically, companies were required to buy, build, and maintain their IT infrastructures despite the upfront costs. Cloud based solutions give companies an alternative to this traditional model which allows them to have consistent IT budgeting costs. By working in the cloud you can:
- Lower your initial costs
- Enjoy effortless upgrades
- Work from anywhere at anytime
- Benefit from seamless integration with your Sage ERP system