Kianoff & Associates is the leading provider for Sage 100 (formerly MAS90 and MAS200), Sage 500 (formerly MAS 500) and Sage CRM in Alabama and Mississippi. Beyond that, our base of Sage clients extends from western Texas to southern Florida.
You can put your trust in Kianoff and Associates.
We’ve got you covered.
At Kianoff & Associates you have a business partner with proven expertise and a team of certified consultants and trainers who have met extensive technology requirements and passed rigorous exams required to earn these Sage certifications. These competencies empower us to support our clients at the highest levels. We also get early access to new software and higher level technical services from Sage.
Sage 100: Feature-rich, Cost Effective & Secure
Sage 100 is the most comprehensive management suite by Sage for mid-sized and smaller distributors and manufacturers looking to streamline operations in a cost-effective and accessible way. It is a business management solution easily customized to work the way you work. Sage 100 solutions (formerly MAS 90 and MAS 200) combine financial operations and accounting, business intelligence, human resources, CRM, eBusiness, manufacturing and distribution. Start with it all, or expand in phases as needs demand.
Sage 100 goes beyond simple accounting packages:
- A broad selection of integrated, feature-rich modules with an intuitive, user-centered design that helps increase productivity and streamline work flows.
- Modular design provides flexibility to choose functionality and platform that best suits your current business needs.
- Quick Starts implementation.
- Minimal IT maintenance helps total cost of ownership stay low.
- Fully compatible with Windows; typically deployed on a small Windows network. Available as database-driven for multiple locations and/or deployed on a Microsoft SQL Server.
- Supports remote access. Maintain in-house or host your Sage 100; access from any platform.
- Supports nightly back-up operations. Automated disaster recovery services can restore the products in the event of unexpected damage.
- When needs change, you can grow with the same functionality and user interface moving up to a more powerful ERP system.
Out of the box, Sage 100 focuses heavily on horizontal accounting and inventory management functionality. However, with such a large number of add-on modules available, your Sage 100 can go deep to provide vertical industry functionality. This allows for the Sage 100 Standard and Advanced ERP products to be used by manufacturing, distribution, and services companies. We have also implemented it in more granular verticals such as the industrial supplies and services, building materials, food and beverage, and electronics industries....and it works great.
This product is designed to be compatible with Windows.
- Sage 100 Standard was originally built on a Windows platform and is typically deployed on a small Windows network.
- Sage 100 Advanced was built to be database-driven and can be deployed on a Microsoft SQL Server.
Intuitive Easy to Navigate Screens
Configure to what the user needs.
Customize by Users
You can modify menus and tasks to work the way you do.
Turns Look Ups into Reporting Tools
Pick the fields important to your position and report on what you need to see.
Dashboards & Quick Reports
Get immediately up to date information on important metrics. Reduce time navigating through system using customizable Visual Process flows.
All forms are now in Crystal Reports, for maximum flexibility in formatting.
Connect to Mobile sales and service, great for your people in the field.
Inventory Pricing Matrix allows for customer centric pricing.
Flexibility in Platform Delivery Method
Own or Rent. Standard, Advanced, Premium. SQL or Providex.
Low Cost of Entry
Even at entry-level, Sage 100 gives you the capabilities small businesses need to run smarted. Start with the modules that get you up and running quickly; add on to address new needs. Start with core accounting bundle and wait until the team is comfortable to complete the suite with the distribution bundle. Add on other modules, such as Payroll, at your convenience.
Getting Started is Simple
Ask about our Quick Start for core accounting implementations. Start with tutorials to learn basic navigation and system functionality; then work one-on-one with our trainers to tailor the system to the desired work flow.
Today’s Sage 100 is the result of more than a quarter century of R&D into how to accommodate changing business needs and take advantage of new technologies. Today, more than 75,000 companies rely on this proven software that has set the standard for stability and staying power.
Sage 100 Modules & Applications
Accounting and Finance
The Core Accounting foundation, with General Ledger, AP, AR, Bank Reconciliation, Fixed Assets and Paperless Office. This becomes the heart of your ERP system for asset and money management and measuring profit and loss. It delivers a strong suite of tightly integrated, GAAP compliant, Accounting and Financial modules, easily customizable to the way you do business.
The full suite to handle all phases of distribution, including Inventory Management, Sales Order, Purchase Order, Bar Coding, Shipping, Credit Card Processing and Sales Tax Processing. Getting on top of your inventory will enable you to reduce carrying costs and fulfill orders on-time. Get full control over your warehouse inventory, record assets accurately and improve customer satisfaction. Inventory management provides real-time, accurate information on your assets.
The necessary basics for handling light manufacturing, including Bill of Materials, Material Requirements Planning, Work Order and Job Cost options. Meet the goal to produce more accurate materials plans and better resource allocation.
Financial Reporting and Operational Reporting
Your Sage system is a warehouse of data. Start with Sage Intelligence Reporter (SIR), a broad- based Business Intelligence (BI) tool that offers financial reporting as well as operational reports and dashboards to enhance functionality and productivity. Get visibility across your business, analyze and respond to market trends, and make more strategic decisions.
Sales/Front Office Applications
Add Sage CRM for full scale Customer Relationship Management solution with a complete view of customer interactions across your teams. It’s how today’s smart business collaborate and respond to inquiries and sales opportunities quickly and efficiently. The integration to CRM allows you to profile, track and target customers for a better bottom line. You’ll get accurate information on your sales records to make it easier to spot and anticipate trends and track price and discounts.
A growing list of tools to keep your system relevant and flexible, including Sage Credit Card Processing, eBusiness Manager, eBusiness Web Services and a host of mobile and website solutions.
Business Intelligence and Integration Tools
Technologies to transform raw data into information that empowers you to run your business smarter, with tools related to analysis, processing, data mining and benchmarking. Includes Business Alerts, Business Insights Dashboard, Business Insights Explorer, Crystal Reports, Custom Office, Visual Integrator and KnowledgeSync.
Human Resource Management
The Sage HRMS suite, including Human Resources, Payroll, Payroll Customizations, Direct Deposit, Direct Deposit, Federal and State eFiling and Reporting, Magnetic Media Reporting and Electronic Reporting. Automate and organize human resource processes to eliminate time-consuming clerical work and tap into powerful tools for managing information about employees.
Vertical Market Modules
Specific to your market or business needs, Sage has solutions for EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), Retail Point of Sale and Automated Rentals.
Fax and email Solutions, Budget Maestro, Document Management, Link and integrated solutions, Mobile - Access Sage 100 on browser or iPhone.
Sage 500: Proven, Reliable Mid-Market Solution
Sage 500 (formerly MAS 500) is a suite of robust, integrated business modules that help you maximize operational efficiency and increase productivity and profitability across all areas of your company. Built flexible and scalable on a full-featured Microsoft SQL Server based system. A complete solution for mid-market companies that want automated business processes:
- Advanced Sage CRM features so you can focus on your customers while ensuring accountability in their sales teams.
- Sophisticated, flexible manufacturing and distribution solutions, including an executive information portal that provides Web-based access for users on go.
- An out-of-the-box e-commerce application that gets customers up and running quickly with an integrated, powerful, workflow-optimized Web site.
- Ability to make screen level customizations without special coding.
- Powerful Business Analytics with Business Insights Explorer access to all related data within the ERP system.
- Today’s technology with Microsoft client and server architecture, Microsoft SQL Server database and Microsoft .Net and VB6 development environment
Sage MAS 500 is the Advanced Enterprise Management solution that moves your business from surviving and thriving. This full featured solution streamlines operations across your enterprise, providing broad insights and powerful tools to help you deliver at the highest levels.
- Accounting and Finance: The heart of your ERP system, for asset and money management, measuring profit and loss. It delivers a strong suite of tightly integrated, GAAP compliant, Accounting and Financial modules, easily customizable to the way you do business. Integration to Microsoft Office simplifies day to day operations with pre-defined or custom templates and mail merge or export capabilities.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting: Get instant visibility across your business, analyze and respond to market trends, and make better decisions with Business Intelligence (BI) tools that make your Sage 500 a comprehensive information management solution. Customizable report generation, inquiry, analysis, and dashboard applications enhance functionality and productivity. Learn more about Business Intelligence & Reporting.
- Purchasing Management: Supply Chain Management for wholesale distributors and manufacturers that empower you to streamline your entire purchasing process from order to delivery. Sage 500 combines the advanced algorithms of requirements planning with the convenience and accuracy of an advanced purchasing and receiving process, customizable to your workflow. Vendor performance reporting, freight and third party expense allocation, receipt and invoice matching, and directed put-away increase the accuracy and efficiency of the Purchase Management process.
- Sales Management: Optimize your sales and distribution workflows with accurate information on sales records so you are better at anticipating trends and can track price and discounts. Includes integrated credit card payment functions, automated sales tax calculations, customizable data entry screens, and directed pick, pack and ship. Integrated closely with customer records, multiple ship to addresses, returns authorization processing. Flexible pricing options to give customers greater choices. Sales trending and projected demand inform the replenishment planning function to enable supply chain management efficiencies.
- Inventory and Warehouse Management: Take charge of your inventory to reduce carrying costs and fulfill order on-time. Inventory management provides real-time, accurate information on your assets, including receipt, location and disposition of goods, as well as their precise value and status. Can handle one warehouse or multiple physical or virtual locations, lot and serial tracking. Learn how to maximize your efficiencies, increase inventory turns, and minimize shortages and overstocks.
- Manufacturing Management: Handles your range of manufacturing needs, from simple assembly of parts to complex transformative processes. An integrated manufacturing suite flexible to meet the diverse business management requirements of varied industries, including industrial, automotive, high tech, electronics, consumer packaged goods, and other discrete manufacturers. Scalable to meet needs from light assembly through advanced manufacturing. Modules cover costing, workflow, material tracking, and supply and demand. Designed to improve lead time calculations; produce more accurate materials plans and better resource allocation.
- Customer Relationship Management: Build customer loyalty, improve satisfaction, and achieve a better ROI. With seamless integration to customer relationship management (CRM), you can profile, track and target customers for a better bottom line. Get immediate visibility to critical customer data and increase productivity throughout your business with real-time access.
- Human Resources and Payroll: Address both the basic needs of an integrated payroll solution and the need for an automated, simplified HRMS management system. Automate and organize human resource processes to eliminate time-consuming clerical work and tap into powerful tools for managing information about employees. Robust reporting addresses government compliance needs. Includes tax management capabilities and ability to handle variable pay plans, sales commission and piece-rate plans and pay frequencies. Learn more about our Payroll expertise.
- Connected Services: Fax and email Solutions, Budget Maestro, Document Management, Link and integrated solutions, bly:Mobile - Access Sage 500 on browser or iPhone.
Sage CRM: Manage Customer Relationships
Sage CRM is the front-office system that centralizes your company’s marketing and sales so your employees have access to all the information they give your customers exceptional service without delays. This is the tool that empowers you to effectively and affordably integrate and coordinate internal sales, field sales, customer service, and marketing processes. And, if you’re open to keeping it simple at the beginning, our Sage CRM Quick Start gets you up-and-running quickly for a faster return on investment.
Sage CRM can be a stand-alone solution, in the cloud or on premises, and because both deployment options use the same CRM code set, you can also migrate from one delivery option to the other. You can also – and should – integrate it with your Sage ERP system.
To keep your edge today, how you interact with customers directly impacts how you grow your business. Increase success by managing the sales pipeline along with marketing and customer service to manage all your customer interactions. Supports social interaction and mobile access to create more efficiencies across your organization.
- Empower your staff with enterprise-wide access to vital customer, partner, and prospect information.
- Build long-lasting customer loyalty and generate repeat sales from your best customers.
- Integrate with accounting and ERP solutions for efficient access to customer, partner, and transactional data.
- Analyze, forecast, and report on key sales data.
- Assign, schedule, and track marketing campaign activities.
- Identify, execute and replicate effective marketing initiatives.
- Access relevant customer data in real time, including orders, call and escalation history, interactions, multiple contacts, support cases, e-mail and documents sent and received, and sales opportunities.
Sage CRM, designed specifically for small to mid-sized businesses, is the tool that can give you new insights into your business operations. When integrated with your Sage 100 or Sage 500 system, it provides a single, customer-centric view across your entire business. That explains why some 15,000 companies and organizations in 70+ countries use Sage CRM to manage their sales, marketing and customer service activities.
Powerful Integration with Sage 100 and Sage 500 systems
Your Sage 100 or Sage 500 helps you manage the back-office financial and operational business activities of your business. Sage ERP houses the transactional information about customer accounts such as order history, account status and shipping preferences.
Your Sage CRM is your front-office system that centralizes all information about external marketing, manages the sales pipeline and automates customer service by tracking information about customers. It gives you dashboards to see information at a glance, and reports to help you analyze. It is designed to establish a positive, consistent experience when customers interact with your company. In short, SageCRM gives you the ability to translate your financial and operational information into meaningful—and profitable—sales, marketing and customer service actions that can enhance and simplify your customers’ experiences with your business.
Link Sage CRM with Sage 100 or Sage 500 and you can have a true single view of your customer:
For Your Sales Team: They’ll have instant access to comprehensive customer information, including account information, order history, notes, shipping preferences, and more, combined with up-to-the-minute data about inventory levels, product descriptions, and order status.
Sales users can easily check availability of stock across different locations and real-time status of orders without having to log on to different systems or call someone in another department. Information from your Sage ERP system can be displayed directly on the interactive sales dashboard, equipping teams with the data to answer important presales questions, such as:
- What has this customer ordered before?
- Is this account eligible for discounts?
- On hold for nonpayment?
Working Smarter: Armed with knowledge about buying trends, suitable target markets, and other customer purchasing behavior of your customer base, your marketing team can design better promotional campaigns and offers. Finely tuned marketing programs can lead to higher response rates, new leads for sales, and a stronger relationship with your customers.
- Gain better insight into the demographics and motivations of customers.
- Create targeted campaigns; informed up-sell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Understand how to nurture existing customers to keep them buying from you.
- Helps maintain customer lists to improve deliverability of marketing.
- More accurately calculate the ROI of marketing campaigns.
Work Profitably: Improve cash flow as sales can leverage financial information to target profitable customers, identify higher risk customers.
True Sales Force Automation: After the sale, operations run more smoothly as information flows seamlessly from sales to order processing, warehouse, shipping, and billing. Integration reduces the potential for order entry errors, misunderstanding, and delays. This faster, cleaner order-to-cash process provides greater productivity at lower overall costs. You’ll see a return on your investments in sales, marketing, and customer service activities.
Interactive dashboard: This is an intuitive and customizable workspace where your customer service team can share access to key customer information to manage all customer queries. It really boosts productivity.
Familiar navigation system: A classic browser-based interface with tabs across the top and navigation menus with images down the left side. From there, you can search, create a new record, view your or your team’s CRM, and go to the reports home page or the marketing work area.
Marketing campaigns: Sage CRM’s campaign management feature enables you to create campaigns with finer details or “waves” to help track and manage every element. Run an analysis at any point to see how many opportunities and leads were captured for each item.
Optional value-added features: From Microsoft Outlook integration to Web self-service to automated process workflow. Add-on modules like TimeLinx Time and Billing, and customization tools that let you tailor you Sage CRM solution to support your unique and specific customer-facing activities and business needs.
The Power of CRM
- A single view of relevant and comprehensive information on an interactive dashboard
- Eliminate manual/duplicated processes
- Improve team collaboration
- Increase customer retention
- See detailed information on the lifetime value of customers; identify profitable customers
- Offer customized products/services to different customer segments
- Improve transparency in the sales pipeline and enhance sales forecasting
- Increase prospect-to-customer conversion rate
- Decreases time spent on administrative tasks
- Real-time status of orders
- Monitors service performance against service level agreements (SLAs)
Sage Fixed Assets: Manage Your Fixed Assets
Sage maintains its position as 5 Star Leader in quality fixed asset accounting solutions for more than 30 years. Sage Fixed Assets solutions (formerly Sage FAS Fixed Assets) help eliminate redundant data entry, increase accuracy, and reduce costs. And, guard against regulatory noncompliance.
Comprehensive depreciation calculations for financial and tax reporting, asset inventory tracking and reconciliation, construction-in-progress management, and customized reporting, companies can effectively manage every step of the fixed asset lifecycle—from acquisition to disposal. There’s a Sage Fixed Assets for any size business that wants to track assets.
4 Primary Modules handle: Depreciation Tracking Planning Reporting
- Maximize tax savings and minimize insurance payments with efficient, accurate depreciation of stationary and mobile fixed assets. Comprehensive calculations for 50+ depreciation methods.
- Automate fixed asset inventory tracking and reconciliation capabilities. Use barcode to create and track multiple physical inventories of assets quickly and efficiently.
- Templates and copy functions speed the process of creating companies and assets, with user-definable fields, "Smart Lists," Asset Templates, and more.
- Eliminate "ghost assets" still recorded on the books even though they were disposed of, lost or damaged. Properly tracking assets prevents insurance overpayments and can help reduce property taxes.
- Exceptional reporting options: ability to create custom favorites lists, perform batch reporting, tailor any of the existing library of standard options. A built-in report writer powered by Crystal Reports provides total customization and output to Excel and other programs.
- Direct integration with Sage 100 and Sage 500.
- Available in single-user, multi-user, or Microsoft® SQL networks for any number of firm or business users. Security access available at both client and task level.
- Comprehensive depreciation engine has 300,000+ IRS and GAAP rules to help you manage the lifecycle of your company's fixed assets - from acquisition to disposal.
- Sage Fixed Assets can be used to manage any number of assets for any number of companies, including those with multiple subsidiary units, departments, cost centers, geographic locations or other complexities. Any number of licensed users can work within the program at the same time.
Sage Fixed Assets is Rated 4.75 Stars by CPA Practice Advisor. Click here to learn more.
Fixed Asset Management Solutions from Sage include
- FAS 50 Fixed Assets Accounting: less than 1,000 assets per company, single desktop system.
- FAS 100 Asset Accounting: up to 10,000 assets, single or multi-user system.
- FAS 500 Asset Accounting: unlimited number of assets, alternative accounting periods (4-4-5, 13 periods and more), built in SQL Server for scalability, performance and reliability.
Sage HRMS for Payroll & HR
Have It All: Comprehensive Payroll, Human Resources and Reporting From One Source
Sage HRMS (formerly Sage Abra) has all the essentials you need for a first-class human resource management system that will make HR more efficient. Developed by HR professionals for HR professionals, Sage HRMS reduces time-consuming clerical work and enables you to effectively manage, track, and report on employee data.
With one centralized database, Sage HRMS is your single source for payroll processing, employee administration, registration, analysis, employee life-cycle management, and all other crucial employee-related information. Built for the company whose growth requires they have an efficient system to register and managing all employee-related processes and tasks.
Sage HRMS allows you to meet and respond to the HR management challenges you face daily in such areas as payroll, benefits, employee self-service, attendance, recruiting, education, workforce analytics, and more. Designed with daily tasks and processes in mind. Sage HRMS delivers:
- Quick Access to Critical Information: Easily view key employee information, including demographics, insurance and savings benefits, skills, education, compensation, and employee attachments.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Track unlimited benefit plans, generate reports, define eligibility criteria, and automatically calculate employee benefits costs with comprehensive benefits administration.
- Time-Off Management: Manage all types of time-off, including jury duty, leaves of absence, bereavement and FMLA.
- Track Certifications: Actual certification and recertification dates.
- Government Compliance and Reporting for US & Canada: Accurately manage requirements like EEO-1, EEO-4, I-9 citizenship verification, Vets-100A, and OSHA.
- COBRA and HIPAA Compliance: Provides automated, personalized notification letters that describe coverage options and costs, supplies billing statements and mailing labels, and completes eligibility reports for COBRA management.
- Security: Sophisticated, multilevel security options allow you to control which groups have access to data at any level-even field level.
- Powerful Standard Reports: 100+ standard reports available with analytic capabilities.
- Employee Self Service Option: Empower employees to make their own benefits elections during open enrollments; or update their own information, such as marital status and dependents.
- Advanced Customization: Customize menus, panels, tool bars and screens to create new actions for employees, change existing actions and processes to maximize your organization’s effectiveness.
- Easy Import/Export Capabilities: Select your own import/export criteria with the ability to establish reusable templates and transfer critical HR information so that it can be viewed in spreadsheets, or shared with other HR and payroll applications.
- Integrate with related solutions: For payroll processing, web-based employee self-service, web-based benefits enrollment, organizational charting, training management, web-based paperless forms, data monitoring, and web-based recruiting.
Sage HRMS adds strategic value to your organization by giving you the power to see and evaluate vital areas of performance, salary and turnover. Reporting is strong, enhanced by powerful import/export capabilities and security is sound, where multiple levels of options enable you to control data access to various groups throughout your organization.