Scalable business management solutions is what Microsoft is all about. This flexible, robust software is highly customizable and Kianoff & Associates will optimize it to meet your unique requirements.
Our hard-earned Microsoft® competencies give you confidence we know how to strengthen your business performance.
Kianoff & Associates is a long time Microsoft Gold Partner, with the highest level Gold certification for the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems we sell and support. This means we have proven expertise in ERP, supported by customer references verified by Microsoft.
Our hard-earned certifications reflect the best of industry and regional expertise, and we are proud to be among the highest level of partners Microsoft endorses to implement and support its business System.
At Kianoff and Associates you have a business consulting partner with proven expertise. We’re a proud member of the Top 10 percent of Microsoft partners who attain this level of Microsoft competencies. It tells clients that Kianoff’s Consulting Services team is large enough to meet extensive technology requirements and has passed rigorous exams required to earn these Microsoft certifications. These competencies also empower us to support our clients at the highest levels: We get early access to new software and higher level technical services from Microsoft.
You can put your trust in Kianoff and Associates. We’ve got you covered.
Manage Your Business with Dynamics GP
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a great fit for so many businesses because it is easy to use and very adaptable. Over 25 years it has grown into a richly featured business management solution powerful enough to support virtually all your business needs. Built on the highly scalable and affordable platform of Microsoft technologies, Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) gives companies complete control over finances, resources, and decision-defining information through a unique combination of business intelligence, collaboration, and communication tools embedded across your core business processes. The result is empowered people who make decisions that help increase your margins, improve your cash flow, manage expenses and help drive your business growth.
At its core, Dynamics GP is your accounting system; in real world business Dynamics GP is a comprehensive business management solution that extends beyond traditional ERP to include productivity tools, services, devices and the ability to access it from wherever – and whenever – you want.
- It is a cost-effective solution for managing and integrating finances, e-commerce, supply chain, manufacturing, project accounting, field service, customer relationships, and payroll and human resources.
- It delivers long-term value with a solution that is easy to adapt, extend and connect with other tools, other online business applications, and the Microsoft technology and productivity tools that you already use in your organization.
- It connects the many moving parts of your organization, giving you better visibility into and control over what’s going on in your business.
- New pricing and licensing structures provide more options for deployment.
Microsoft Dynamics GP is a business solution of choice for companies that work in complex environments of multi-location, multiple owners or multiple areas of specialization and we have many clients using it successfully in targeted industries where that’s important. See Kianoff Solutions section. It is an equally right fit for many other types of organizations as an easy-to-use, adaptable, and comprehensive financial and business management solution for growing and mid-market businesses.
- People get it. It looks and works like Microsoft Office so that means a shorter learning curve. Leverage your other Microsoft technology investments to work smarter.
- It works the way you do. Role-tailored work flow gives your people relevant insights for their day-to-day work. They are more efficient today and in planning tomorrow.
- It's on your terms. With Microsoft Dynamics GP, your team can work when and where it works best—at the office, at home, or on the road.
With Microsoft Dynamics GP you won’t have to worry about disconnected systems or lack of business insight. Since we installed the first versions of Great Plains Accounting back in 1986, Kianoff & Associates has been helping companies strengthen their business performance. Today, Microsoft Dynamics GP is used by tens of thousands of diverse businesses around the world. And best of all: You decide how you want to use - traditionally on site, or hosted off site – and how and when you want to access it.
Dynamics GP is a financial management powerhouse for your business, giving you:
Greater control with companywide visibility: Dynamics GP increases visibility and improves insight at all levels of your business, making you confident that the right decisions are being made by the right people in your organization.
- Sophisticated data analysis tools that go beyond basic accounting with true business intelligence, with powerful reporting and forecasting. Drill down to get more detail, create tasks, or delegate to others as needed.
- Automate workflows, notifications and approval routings with built in checks and balances on your processes.
- Leverage advanced analytics and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to help you be more proactive, identify opportunities and problems fast, and take quick action.
- Achieve financial accountability and compliance security needed to protect company assets, as well as comply with government regulations
- Data can be shared between Dynamics GP, Dynamics CRM and your other business applications.
Increase margins with Streamlined Supply Chains: Dynamics GP helps you maximize profitability by getting the most out of your people and systems.
- Gain transparency across the entire supply chain so you can optimize buying and inventory management with improved automation and efficiency.
- Connect inventory control with purchasing and sales order processing to maintain the right stock at the right time to increase your profitability.
- Effectively manage inventory, order processing, sales order processes and suppliers for increased revenues and decreased costs per transaction.
- Improve customer satisfaction with accurate order processing and speedy service.
- Identify your top customers to spot new sales opportunities and focus on your most profitable products and services.
Human Resources and Payroll Management (HRP): Dynamics GP helps you streamline your HRP information through your financial system which can result in significant savings and great efficiency gains for your company.
- Sophisticated payroll functionality means you can bring payroll in house and reduce your overhead costs and maintain total control.
- Personalize user experience with role-tailored functions and self-service tools
- Integrate financial and payroll processes to reduce errors and manual data entry
- Increase efficiency of employee management with web-based access to information that empowers your employees to make confident decisions about payroll and benefit options.
Get up and running fast: Dynamics GP simplifies the process with a solution designed to get you up and running quickly. Workflows speed acceptance.
- Role-tailoring tools mean members of your team can have specific, real-time information to make informed business decisions quickly and confidently.
- Adaptable to changing business models and requirements. Even with on-premises deployments, you have options to integrate with solutions hosted in the cloud.
- Full integration with Microsoft technologies you already use and many existing independent systems
- Solid investment in scalable technology with a rapid ROI means that you are investing in a business platform that will always keep you on the forefront of what’s ahead.
- A value add to your business. Utilizing an integrated business management and accounting system like Dynamics GP makes your business more valuable to potential buyers.
Manage Your Customer Relationships with Dynamics CRM
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is now the tool of choice to help companies reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer satisfaction and loyalty. Dynamics CRM is Microsoft’s version; a fully integrated customer relationship management system that allows you to create and maintain a clear view of customers from first contact throughout the life of the relationship. With tools to enhance your company's sales, marketing, and customer service processes - along with Microsoft Office Outlook integration - Dynamics CRM delivers a holistic view of each customer that enables client-facing employees to make expedited and educated decisions about strategic efforts in the sales, marketing, and customer service fields.
Is your business missing the tools and processes necessary to manage customer relationships, customer data and customer interactions? Without the right systems to keep your teams connected, it can be difficult to stay focused on your customers and the result can be broken processes and disparate information that make it hard to build meaningful customer relationships. Synergy between sales, marketing and customer service is essential for strong, long-term, profitable relationships.
We start the process of evaluating solutions by first learning how your business operates so the solution fits your needs. Our questions help us design the solution based on your needs, so we can focus on improving and streamlining your business processes. A strong tool from Microsoft, Dynamics CRM means you can:
- Focus service on high-value customers to enhance profitability and develop cost-effective ways to handle unprofitable customers in a productive way.
- Use the dashboard to filter role-tailored information with extensive customization options, so you can see precise campaign measurements to redirect marketing budgets to higher-producing campaigns.
- Gain comprehensive customer histories and management for better customer service and satisfaction and customize to meet different needs using Microsoft .NET based framework.
- Develop valuable historical trend data to anticipate demand in order to increase sales.
- Endlessly drive sales and service from anywhere and anytime with mobile access.
- Utilize accurate sales forecasting and automated commissions to improve sales performance.
- Build campaigns based on customer preference to increase close ratios.
- Take advantage of server-client application - like Microsoft SharePoint – that also supports extensive web services interfaces. Access CRM using a web browser or through the plug-in to Microsoft Outlook.
- Available three ways: Dynamics CRM 1) Installed On-Premises, 2) hosted or 3) Dynamics CRM Online hosted by Microsoft.
Sales features: Get more leads and close more business
Access a complete view of customer data online or offline, and leverage tools that enable your sales professionals to get real-time access to leads, identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities, and close more deals, faster. Dynamics CRM provides:
- Lead and opportunity management
- Account and contact management
- Territory and sales quota management
- Forecast sales with pipeline management, comprehensive historical data and detailed analytics
- Offline and mobile device access
- Quick access to products, pricing, and quotes
- Outlook Social Connector lets you manage all social activity within Outlook
Marketing features: A clearer view of customers and more informed marketing investments
Segment customer lists into distinct benefit groups and market to one or more of the identified segments using a workflow-driven model. Dynamics CRM gives your marketing professionals tools for:
- Personalized and segmented messaging through marketing automation and management capabilities
- Campaign planning and execution
- Data extraction and cleansing
- Analytics and reporting
- Marketing/sales collaboration tools
- Information sharing portals
Customer service features: Provide more value to customers
Respond faster to customer service issues and empower your service organization to anticipate, address and deliver consistent, efficient customer care that contributes to long-term business profitability. Access customer information in real-time, using features that offer:
- Account and contact management
- Case and interaction management
- Incident routing and queuing
- Product and contract management
- Knowledge-base management
- Service scheduling
- Workflow across teams and groups
- Service reporting and analytics
Add value to your relationships with client-targeted communications with Dynamics CRM. It offers targeted, relevant information for up-selling and cross-selling opportunities, while establishing consistent messaging to build long-term, profitable customer relationships. Dynamics CRM is the ideal tool if you are looking to replace your salesforce.com, Goldmine, ACT! or other CRM system, we can help. Contact us for a complimentary assessment.
Learn More - View the Dynamics CRM Feature Sheet
Microsoft Office 365 and SharePoint: Powerful collaboration. Easy access. Flexible options.
When it comes to sharing and managing information across the enterprise, it doesn’t get any easier than Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365. Used together - or as standalone solutions - each provides a simplified way to boost productivity and collaboration through familiar tools for:
- Content management
- Records management
- Business intelligence
These Microsoft tools will make your business more efficient, working in cooperation with whatever system you use for business management or accounting. Our team can show you how.
Microsoft Office 365
Working on the go is no longer an option, it’s necessary and expected. Microsoft Office 365 lets you take all your familiar Office applications and settings wherever you go so you can quickly access, edit and share your files, calendars and email from anywhere. Office 365 is powered by the cloud, you can get to your applications and files from virtually anywhere—PC, Mac, and select mobile devices—and they're always up to date. Same for updates to features—you get them automatically.
Office 365 combines the familiar Office desktop suite with Cloud-based versions of next-generation communications and collaboration services from Microsoft: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online. Office 365 is simple to use and easy to administer.
- Work as you always do from any device or location, with anywhere access to your documents and information
- Exchange Online. Access to your email, calendar and contacts from any web browser on any internet-connected device. Lots of storage and archiving options.
- SharePoint Online. Organize and share team documents, create online knowledge bases and make collaboration happen. Include in your SharePoint site Office Web Apps and instead of being tied to a local machine, you can open a web browser from any computer and use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or OneNote. Also integrates to Dynamics CRM.
- Lync Online. Instant messaging and video conferencing that allows you to quickly ping your colleagues and get real-time replies. Set up real-time meetings, online training and web-based support sessions with team members and clients.
- SkyDrive is a service that enables you to upload files to cloud storage and access them from a Web browser, PC or Mac, and mobile devices—no manual syncing or cables needed. Just log on to a web browser, sign in to skydrive.com, and go to work viewing or editing.
- Licensing options to ensure you always have the latest features.
- Plans are paid for on a subscription basis, monthly or annually.
Microsoft SharePoint is the Web application platform developed by Microsoft that is now the dominant software for creating organizational intranets. With SharePoint, you get the best of both worlds: Ready-to-go functionality on a platform you can configure and customize.
SharePoint can be used to provide intranet portals, document & file management, collaboration, social networks, extranets, websites, enterprise search, and business intelligence. It also has system integration, process integration, and workflow automation capabilities.
- Cut costs by consolidating intranet, extranet and Internet sites
- Choose on-site or cloud-based deployments
- Give employees anytime, anywhere access to important information
- SharePoint has a Microsoft Office-like interface, and it is closely integrated with the Office suite so it works seamlessly with your Microsoft Office applications
- Integrate to Dynamics GP for additional capabilities
- The web tools in SharePoint are designed to be usable by non-technical users.
Contact Kianoff’s Consulting Team today to get started with SharePoint.