Cloud Accounting Solutions: The Intacct Advantage
You can gain strategic insight into business performance and take advantage of real-time global business intelligence by starting in the cloud with Intacct, software as a service (SaaS) for mid-sized to large companies.
Intacct supports core accounting, financial reporting, time and expenses, revenue management, project accounting, order and billing, purchasing, global consolidations and multi-currency management.
The Intacct advantage is the focus on efficiencies and transparency. Having your financial system in the cloud makes it easy to give managers – as well as mobile workers – anytime, anywhere access to accounting information and reporting with drill down capability that helps strengthen their ability to do their jobs. It’s is well suited for those who need to manage complex, multi-entity or multinational operations in real time. The design facilitates consolidation reporting. Being in the cloud also eliminates the need for in-house IT resources as there is no hardware to buy and no upgrade costs. In the cloud, you are always on the current version.
As a web-based Software As A Service, Intacct can be accessed on demand through a browser over the internet. The application and the data are hosted at world-class data centers that include a service availability uptime guarantee of 99.8%, an uptime likely much better than your current system. The software runs on an Oracle database.
Intacct’s accounting solution offers:
- Infinite, real-time visibility into business performance, giving you the ability to gain deep insight into your business at any time.
- Rapid deployment with unlimited flexibility to adapt to your business needs.
- Superior return on investment and low total cost of ownership.
- Powerful Financials: Endorsed by the AICPA, Intacct cloud-based financial software gives extensive real-time automation and a multi-ledger accounting solution to eliminate manual work and simplify complex financial processes. Intacct gives you a holistic view of your business. The real-time dashboards and reports let you slice and dice your financial, operational, and external data the way you want without using external reporting tools or complex charts of accounts.
- Dashboards and Workflow: Configurable to match your business processes and built for growth: Design your own dashboards and workflows to configure the software to match the way you work. The system includes dozens of prebuilt integrations with leading applications for each major business function within your organization. That means you can deploy with more speed and less risk such applications as CRM, sales tax and business intelligence.
- Pay-as-you-go pricing: Subscription pricing means you pay only for what you use. Intacct automates key processes, drives revenue, and by reducing your IT costs it helps lower your Total Cost of Ownership. Moving to the cloud means you eliminate the need to install, maintain and upgrade your financial management applications. Enterprise-class security, back-up, and disaster recovery means you decrease your technology risk and at a lower cost than doing it yourself.
If your business is unique, consider a solution where it makes sense to use finance and accounting software that works the way your business works. Intacct makes it easy to configure your finance and accounting software to meet your needs from the start—as well as for years to come as your business grows and evolves. No matter how you configure your system, or how sophisticated your accounting needs become, the system preserves all your configuration preferences throughout every update.
With Intacct you can configure the system to customize every aspect of your business:
- Workflows: Tailor Intacct to track how your finance organization routes tasks and approvals. If you like the way you do it now, there’s no need to change the way you do business. If you want to refine the workflow process, you can do that.
- Settings: Use the standard settings included to make it easy to start using Intacct, use best-practices templates or accounting and non-accounting settings to define workflows.
- Dimensions: Capture the most granular details of your business transactions with built-in multi-dimensional capabilities, categorizing your data for rich reporting and analysis. Track all your data using up to 13 separate dimensions. For example, monitor profitability by month, by region, by customer, or actual vs. budget, gross margin by quarter, by product, or by location. Yes, you can eliminate spreadsheets.
- Custom fields: Add these to support a unique business requirement, such as customizing the look of your invoices.
- Smart events and triggers: Get alerted as Intacct monitors data and transactions to find the events you want to know about: slow balances, missing approvals, delays, or other conditions.
- Manage the complex: Now you can manage multi-entity or multinational operations in real time with smarter software for consolidation reporting.
- Reports: Start with the built-in library of 150+ standard reports and dashboards for visibility into what matters most to you. View your business in new ways creating custom reports and dashboards that integrate both financial and operational data. The dashboards and reports are customizable without programming knowledge. It meets the reporting needs of multi-entity organizations and scales to meet your changing business processes and workflows.
- Mashups: Want to display external web content - like stock price trends or customer news fees - within your Intacct system? With SmartLink, you can.
- New screens: Display current metrics that are configurable based on your position(s).
The decision to move to a new financial system is not easy. Studies show the average CFO will select and deploy new financial applications only a few times in an entire career. With Intacct you can partner with a local expert who does this all the time, with extensive experience evaluating, implementing, deploying, and supporting financial applications. As an Intacct Business Partner, Kianoff’s focus is on creating lasting, collaborative business relationships with you, your business and your team.
Let us know how we can help you get started. To do that, we will:
- Assess your current environment and determine if Intacct fits your specific needs.
- Improve business processes and streamline operations as part of your Intacct deployment.
- Deploy industry best practices to help you gain the highest return on investment.
- Choose the right mix of applications and services you need to achieve your business goals.
- Customize and extend the Intacct system to precisely match the needs of your organization.
- Build and deploy new applications to manage and automate your unique business processes.
- Integrate Intacct with your existing and future applications and systems.
- Develop a roadmap for growth needs.
- Build a comprehensive ecosystem of best-in-class business solutions.
- Provide references that have had their business performance strengthened by Intacct.