Moving Beyond QuickBooks: When is it time?
As your business grows, you may find you’ve outgrown the limits of QuickBooks. If your finance team is creating more and more manual and paper processes outside of QuickBooks to deal with increasing accounting and reporting complexities—you're spending thousands in extra hours and dollars every year. The result: you're spending more time gathering financial data then you are using it to drive your business forward.
By replacing QuickBooks, you can:
- Improve productivity and simplify compliance by reducing your dependency on spreadsheets.
- Make timely and informed business decisions with real-time financial and operational reporting.
- Expedite your financial close and obtain a real-time global view across multiple business entities.
Join the many other successful multi-entity groups that have improved their businesses by graduating to next generation accounting systems
- Eliminate the need for spreadsheets for reporting. Save thousands of hours every year and provide more in-depth, relevant information faster to key decision makers.
- Gain visibility into your whole operation by integrating your POS and above store system with accounting.
- Access your financial system—anytime, anywhere. Give everyone—inside or outside your organization—secure role-based access to financial applications for faster insight in to the business.
- Strengthen compliance and governance. Take advantage of strict permissions, separation of duties and financial controls, a robust audit trail, and support for global regulatory compliance.
- See your business in a new way. Easily combine data from your other key business applications with financial information solutions, eliminate information silos throughout your operation and eliminate information silos.
- Automate financial consolidation. Save hundreds of hours per year by consolidating multiple operating entities with a single click.
Kianoff Solves Financial Accounting Challenges for Multi-Unit Restaurant/Retail Groups With the Choice of Multiple Tools.
Your business operates within an industry with common goals, customers and challenges. However, how you approach these drives the differentiation you need to outperform others. Depending on the unique needs and strategy of our customers, we will recommend, implement and support the system that makes the most sense for you. Explore your options below. All systems delivered by software publishers adopted throughout the world.